Preventing gun violence is not a 2nd Amendment issue;
it's a public safety issue.
The group’s mission is to reduce and prevent gun crimes, injuries, and deaths via:
- A state ban on all semiautomatic assault weapons and large-capacity feeding devices
- Comprehensive universal background checks and ensuring that the State provides all relevant records to the FBI’s National Instant Criminal Background Check System (NICS)
- Prevent permitless carry from becoming law in Florida
- Continuing our efforts to defeat unsafe gun legislation including Open Carry and Campus Carry
- Promoting responsible firearm legislation to protect the victims of domestic violence.