- A Florida Atlantic University survey shows Florida Voters are divided on the gun issue.
- 34% believe people should not be allowed to carry hand guns in public places.
- 43% say people should be able to carry concealed hand guns in public places as long as they are permit holders.
- 15% say Floridians should be able to carry hand guns openly in public with a license.
- Are you safer when you are carrying a gun? No, says Stanford Law Professor and Economist John J. Donohue. Read his findings here.
- Too many American children are dying and suffering injuries from shootings. A weekly average of 25 children are killed with guns and 111 are sent to emergency rooms with gun injuries. Read more in the Journal, Pediatrics.